Location: Boston & Cambridge, Massachusetts
SCHOOL: May 10th–11th
CONFERENCE: May 12th–14th
- The location of the NetSci School is at Northeastern University in Shillman Hall, Bldg. 30, Rm 335 on 115 Forsyth Street, Boston, MA 02115
- The location of the NetSci Conference is at MIT's
Media Laboratory on 20 Ames Street in Bldg. E15-229, Cambridge, MA 02139.
The MIT, Fidelity and Northeastern Connection PDF
Northeastern Univeristy NetSci 2010 School Location PDF
MIT Media Lab NetSci 2010 Conference Location PDF
Mass Boston Transit Authority (MBTA) PDF
Mass Boston Transit Authority (MBTA) (Otherwise known as the “T”)
Marriott Boston Cambridge
- Starting from Airport Station take the Silver Line to South Station (Red Line), via the Boston Trade Center and Courthouse.
- From South Station (Red Line) head inbound exiting at Kendell/MIT.
- Just as you go up the escalator the Boston Cambridge Marriott will be in front of you.
- The commute from Airport Station to Kendell/MIT will be approximately 40 minutes.
You may also visit the MBTA Trip planner website at: http://www.mbta.com/rider_tools/trip_planner/
Once in Boston the NextMBTA website will be of help: http://www.nextmbta.com/
IMPORTANT: If in town for 1 day or more: Buy 1 ($9) or 7-Day ($15) "Day LinkPass" is ideal for Boston visitors; it's valid for unlimited use during your stay for Subway, Local Bus,
Commuter Rail Zone 1A and Inner Harbor Ferry travel. Otherwise you will be paying $2.00 per trip - which can become very expensive. You WILL be using the train frequently.